Artesanía Cerdá S.L. specialized in the design and management of the production of backpacks and bags, footwear, textile garments and accessories under license, assumes first-hand responsibility for the Quality and Environmental Management in the Company and, in order to provide services that fully meet the needs of the interested parts with maximum efficiency, states the following:
ENVIRONMENTAL AND QUALITY POLICY
On which the Quality and Environmental Management System is based, and which will be periodically reviewed through Management Review of the System.
- The full and continuous satisfaction of all requirements and needs specified by our customers and other interested parties, with emphasis on both the quality and environmental characteristics of our products, as well as on the qualitative elements that are part of the supply to the customer.
- The continuous improvement of internal processes and activities, with the aim of minimising the cost of the company's activity, seeking profitability and efficiency in all areas of the company, with the focus on satisfying the needs of internal customers by obtaining the expected result in each process and the concept of prevention as a guideline for establishing improvements to the quality and environmental system.
- The identification of risks and opportunities that need to be addressed in order to achieve expected results, enhance desirable effects and prevent or reduce undesirable effects and achieve continuous improvement.
- The commitment to compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and other applicable requirements.
- Identify the environmental aspects derived from the development of its activities and services and commitment to control and minimise the environmental impacts generated by our activity, as well as those over which we have control and influence in order to protect the environment.
- Make sustainable use of natural resources, promoting the efficient use of energy by reducing, as far as possible, the use of raw materials and promoting practices of reuse and recycling of waste generated by their activities.
- Manage the waste generated in the most respectful way with the environment by minimising its generation and establishing the necessary controls for the companies that work on behalf of ARTESANÍA CERDÁ to do so as well.
- Establish the necessary communication and training channels to inform company and subcontracted personnel of the environmental aspects derived from the performance of their activities, so that they become aware of them and can contribute efficiently to the achievement of the established objectives.
All people belonging to the ARTESANÍA CERDÁ organisation are required to comply with the measures established in the Management System, contributing to the process of continuous improvement of the quality and environmental performance of the company.