1. Ownership of Portal and Identification DataIn compliance with the duty of information set forth in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following identifying information is provided below:
This website is the property of Cerdá Group®
Name of the company: ARTESANÍA CERDÁ S.L.
Registered address: Pol. Industrial El Carrascot, calle Artesans nº1-3 L’Ollería, Postcode 46850 (Valencia- Spain)
Registered on the Valencia Mercantile Registry, Volume 1320, Section 4, Folio 75, 8178, 1st entry.
NIF (Tax Identification No): B46206991
Telephone: (+34) 962200502
2. Use of the PortalAccessing and/or using the ARTESANÍA CERDÁ portal imposes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Terms and Conditions of Use set out here. The aforementioned Terms and Conditions will apply independent of the General Conditions of Contract that in any case are obligatory.
The portal www.cerdagroup.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "the content") on the Internet belonging to ARTESANÍA CERDÁ or its licensors, to which the USER may access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. While on this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which the USER will be responsible, committing himself to making diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make adequate use of the content and services that ARTESANÍA CERDÁ offers through its portal and to not use these, including but not limited to, (1) incur in any illegitimate, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (2) to disseminate content or propaganda of a nature that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, terrorist apology or a human rights violation; (3) to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of ARTESANÍA CERDÁ, its suppliers or third parties; (4) to introduce or disseminate on the Internet computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (5) attempt to access and, where applicable, use the email accounts of other USERs and modify or manipulate their messages.
ARTESANÍA CERDÁ reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate a respect for the dignity of a person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack youth or children, order or public safety or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, ARTESANÍA CERDÁ will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by USERs across the forums, chats, or any other participation tool.
3. Access to the Website and PasswordsIn general, previous registration as a USER is not required for access and use of the website, without prejudice that the use of certain services or web content requires such subscription or registration.
The USER’s data obtained through the registry are protected by passwords chosen by the USERs themselves. The USER undertakes to keep his/her password secret and to protect it from unauthorized use by third parties. The USER must immediately notify ARTESANÍA CERDÁ of any non-consensual use of his/her account or any violation of the security related to the service of the website, of which he/she has knowledge.
ARTESANÍA CERDÁ takes the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data and to prevent any modification, loss, unauthorized processing and/or access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all of which is in accordance to what is established by Spanish legislation on Personal Data Protection.
USERs cannot hold ARTESANÍA CERDÁ responsible for the disclosure of their personal data to third parties that is not due to causes directly attributable to ARTESANÍA CERDÁ, nor for the use made of such data by third parties outside ARTESANÍA CERDÁ.
4. Data ProtectionARTESANÍA CERDÁ, S.L. informs to the web users, as responsible for the treatment of the policy carried regarding the processing of all personal data provided through web forms, social networks or other electronic means like on paper.
RIGHT OG INFORMATION OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION.ARTESANÍA CERDÁ S.L. like responsible for treatment in compliance with the Organic Law of personal data protection (Now LOPD), regulations for the development of the Law and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, informs the users and persons related to the entity, the policy carried out with respect to treatment of all personal data that is provided to the Treatment Manager in the terms indicated below.
TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECTWe collect information through web forms, social networks, etc., to provide better services to all our users. We usually request personal information such as your name, NIF postal address, email, address, the telephone number to store it in our files.
Data categories: Personal identification data, business activity data, transaction and accounting data.
PROPOSE OF THE FILE• All the data requested will be treated in the files of the Responsible and will be necessary to
• Offer the possibility to register.
• Meet the request made by our customers.
• Offer the opportunity to participate in raffles and contests, and access innumerable exclusive advantages of our clients.
• The client performs, administrative, accounting and fiscal management.
• Inform you of that news in products and services that are of your interest.
• Those other purposes necessary for the development, compliance and control of the contractual relationships that the client maintains with the Treatment Manager.
COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS AND NEWSLETTERThrough the forms, could be requested to the user that gives us its email address to receive its request. The user or interested is informed that through the email address could receive information or news, events or services. The user can stop receiving these communications at any time by means of a simple procedure that is indicated in each communication at the end of the message.
AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISIONSThe treatment manager does not use automated decisionmaking processes to enter into, develop or terminate a contractual relationship with you. In order to be able to offer you products and/or services according to your interests and improve your user experience, we can elaborate a “commercial profile” based on the information provided. However, automated decisions will not be made based on that profile.
SECURITYIn the treatment of personal data, the Treatment Manager is committed to guarantee and protect the public liberties and fundamental rights of a natural person of the files and especially their honor and their family and personal privacy, obligating themselves in this sense to carry out the corresponding data processing in accordance with current regulations at all times and to keep the most absolute secrecy in relation to the information of the users.
The personal data will not be used for another finality that is not enclosed here or another document or contract that link both parts with particular conditions.
Except for express consent by users, will not make transfer or data communications to third parties that are not provided in the LOPD.
The responsible person shall take measures to ensure that any person acting under his authority and having access to personal data can only process such data on the instructions of the person responsible unless he is bound to do so by Union or Member State law.
The responsible of the treatment inform to the users that in accordance with the provisions of the LOPD and the Regulation of Security Measures, has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized or illicit access and against accidental destruction or damage, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risk to which they are exposed. Likewise, the treatment manager guarantees the user compliance with the duty of professional secrecy regarding the personal data of the users and the duty to keep them.
DATA QUALITYThe data communicated through the web or a form will have to be exact and updated, being the responsibility of the users the update of the data.
EXERCISE OF THE ACCESS RIGHT, RECTIFICATION, CANCELATION AND OPPOSITIONThe treatment manager informs you that the users may exercise the rights of access, rectifiction, cancellation, opposition, limitation to the processing of data and portability of data, by any of the following means:
• Sending a letter to ARTESANÍA CERDÁ S.L, located in / Els Artesans 1, P.I. EL CARRASCOT, L’Olleria (Valencia), and enclosing a copy of your ID.
• Sending an email from the email account that was registered in our services, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The user also has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
MINORS AND ESPECIALLY PROTECTED DATAThe forms do not store age data or special category data such as ideology, union affiliation, religion, beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, sexual life or health.”
In those Services in which the data of age is expressly indicated, access will be restricted only and exclusively to those over 14 years of age.
CONSERVATION TIMEThe personal identification data are kept as long as there is a contractual relationship with the client, he remains on the service and has not expressly requested the cancellation and cancellation of data, and within the minimum period established by law. The data collected will be eliminated when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were collected or registered. In the event that the data collected is intended to be used for a purpose other than that which had been collected, the prior consent of the interested parties will be required.
LEGITIMATIONThe legitimacy of the processing of personal data is based on the user’s consent, the contractual relationship with the client or provider. The user can revoke their consent at any time by exercising their rights through the electronic address email@example.com
CONTACT USIf you have any questions regarding privacy during the use of the application, or if you have questions about our practices, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Intellectual and Industrial PropertyARTESANÍA CERDÁ S.L., as the owner or transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the website www.cerdagroup.com, as well as of all elements contained therein (texts, images, designs, logos, videos, software, audio, sound, trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of ARTESANÍA CERDÁ or its Licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions in Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication is forbidden, including any actions to make all or part of the contents of this website available for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the express authorization of ARTESANÍA CERDA.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by ARTESANÍA CERDÁ. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard disk or on any other physical device provided it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system that is installed on the ARTESANÍA CERDÁ portal.
6. Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability.In no case can ARTESANÍA CERDÁ S.L. be held liable for damages of any nature that, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent them, could be caused by: errors and/or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal, the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content.
7. Modifications / Updates.ARTESANÍA CERDÁ reserves the right to make any modifications that it deems necessary on its portal without previous notice, and can change, remove or add both content and services that are rendered through the website, such as the way in which these are presented or found on its portal.
8. Links.For cases where there are links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites on the portal, ARTESANÍA CERDÁ will not exercise any type of control over said websites and content, and in no case will ARTESANÍA CERDÁ assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, truthfulness, validity and legality of any material or information contained on any such hyperlink or other Internet websites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external links and hyperlinks will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. Right of exclusion.ARTESANÍA CERDÁ S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or to the services offered without prior notice, on its own initiative or at the request of a third party, to USERs who breach these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
ARTESANÍA CERDÁ reserves the exercise of its legal rights for non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions, as well as for any misuse of its portal www.cerdagroup.com.