1. Ownership of Portal and Identification DataIn compliance with the duty of information set forth in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following identifying information is provided below:
This website is the property of Cerdá Group®
Name of the company: ARTESANÍA CERDÁ S.L.
Registered address: Pol. Industrial El Carrascot, calle Artesans nº1-3 L’Ollería, Postcode 46850 (Valencia- Spain)
Registered on the Valencia Mercantile Registry, Volume 1320, Section 4, Folio 75, 8178, 1st entry.
NIF (Tax Identification No): B46206991
Telephone: (+34) 962200502
2. Use of the PortalAccessing and/or using the ARTESANÍA CERDÁ portal imposes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Terms and Conditions of Use set out here. The aforementioned Terms and Conditions will apply independent of the General Conditions of Contract that in any case are obligatory.
The portal www.cerdagroup.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "the content") on the Internet belonging to ARTESANÍA CERDÁ or its licensors, to which the USER may access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. While on this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which the USER will be responsible, committing himself to making diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make adequate use of the content and services that ARTESANÍA CERDÁ offers through its portal and to not use these, including but not limited to, (1) incur in any illegitimate, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (2) to disseminate content or propaganda of a nature that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, terrorist apology or a human rights violation; (3) to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of ARTESANÍA CERDÁ, its suppliers or third parties; (4) to introduce or disseminate on the Internet computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (5) attempt to access and, where applicable, use the email accounts of other USERs and modify or manipulate their messages.
ARTESANÍA CERDÁ reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate a respect for the dignity of a person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack youth or children, order or public safety or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, ARTESANÍA CERDÁ will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by USERs across the forums, chats, or any other participation tool.
3. Access to the Website and PasswordsIn general, previous registration as a USER is not required for access and use of the website, without prejudice that the use of certain services or web content requires such subscription or registration.
The USER’s data obtained through the registry are protected by passwords chosen by the USERs themselves. The USER undertakes to keep his/her password secret and to protect it from unauthorized use by third parties. The USER must immediately notify ARTESANÍA CERDÁ of any non-consensual use of his/her account or any violation of the security related to the service of the website, of which he/she has knowledge.
ARTESANÍA CERDÁ takes the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data and to prevent any modification, loss, unauthorized processing and/or access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all of which is in accordance to what is established by Spanish legislation on Personal Data Protection.
USERs cannot hold ARTESANÍA CERDÁ responsible for the disclosure of their personal data to third parties that is not due to causes directly attributable to ARTESANÍA CERDÁ, nor for the use made of such data by third parties outside ARTESANÍA CERDÁ.
4. Data ProtectionARTESANÍA CERDÁ S.L. is in compliance with the legality in force, and in particular with the guidelines of Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulation of the Development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any time, and makes its best efforts to ensure the correct use and treatment of the USER's personal data. For this purpose, along with each form of collection of personal data, in the services that the USER can request of ARTESANÍA CERDÁ SL, the USER will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of his/her data in each case, providing information about those responsible for the file created, the address of those responsible, the possibility of exercising his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing of the data and, where applicable, the communication of the data to third parties.
Those responsible for the Treatment undertake to respect the confidentiality of the USER’s Personal Data and to guarantee the exercise of his/her rights. The USER can exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at all times by sending an email to: email@example.com , indicating the reason for the request.
If necessary, we can request a copy of the USER’s ID, passport or other valid document that serves to identify him/her. In the event that you decide to exercise these rights, and that your e-mail address has been provided to us as part of your personal data, we would be grateful if such communication specifically stated this, indicating the email address that you want to exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition.
ARTESANÍA CERDÁ states that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will ask USERs for their express consent in the treatment of their email address for commercial purposes at all times.
5. Intellectual and Industrial PropertyARTESANÍA CERDÁ S.L., as the owner or transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the website www.cerdagroup.com, as well as of all elements contained therein (texts, images, designs, logos, videos, software, audio, sound, trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of ARTESANÍA CERDÁ or its Licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions in Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication is forbidden, including any actions to make all or part of the contents of this website available for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the express authorization of ARTESANÍA CERDA.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by ARTESANÍA CERDÁ. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard disk or on any other physical device provided it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system that is installed on the ARTESANÍA CERDÁ portal.
6. Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability.In no case can ARTESANÍA CERDÁ S.L. be held liable for damages of any nature that, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent them, could be caused by: errors and/or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal, the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content.
7. Modifications / Updates.ARTESANÍA CERDÁ reserves the right to make any modifications that it deems necessary on its portal without previous notice, and can change, remove or add both content and services that are rendered through the website, such as the way in which these are presented or found on its portal.
8. Links.For cases where there are links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites on the portal, ARTESANÍA CERDÁ will not exercise any type of control over said websites and content, and in no case will ARTESANÍA CERDÁ assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, truthfulness, validity and legality of any material or information contained on any such hyperlink or other Internet websites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external links and hyperlinks will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. Right of exclusion.ARTESANÍA CERDÁ S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or to the services offered without prior notice, on its own initiative or at the request of a third party, to USERs who breach these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
ARTESANÍA CERDÁ reserves the exercise of its legal rights for non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions, as well as for any misuse of its portal www.cerdagroup.com.